jeudi 7 janvier 2010

from guillaume ollendorff ("rouge", 2007)
‘You talkin' about me?’, says a voice? ‘Who are you?’, I ask. ‘I am Ford’, says the voice. ‘Me, I'm Skorecki.’ ‘And your first name?’, asks Ford. ‘Louis’, I say. ‘What do you think of She Wore a Yellow Ribbon
I love it; it inaugurates the more modern part of your filmography< ‘What is a filmography?’, asks Ford. ‘A list of your works’, I reply. ‘What is a work?’, he asks. ‘A movie worthy of an Old Master’s painting’, I reply. ‘I don't want to be in the museum!’, he protests. ‘Too late. You’re already there.’ Suddenly I hear a watery sound. From the eye of John Ford, that one good eye, runs a tear. ‘Are you crying, master?’, I ask. ‘Fool’, he says, ‘go away.’
guillaume ollendorff (rouge) (2007)

Aucun commentaire:


" invraisemblable ou pas, crois-moi, c'est la vérité -et il n'y en a pas deux ..."