dimanche 7 juillet 2013

dylan 1975




 can hear the turning of the key/i’ve been deceived by the clown inside of me/ i thought that he was righteous but he’s vain/ oh, something’s a-telling me/ i wear the ball and chain/ my patron saint is a-fighting with a ghost/ he’s always off somewhere when I need him most/ the spanish moon is rising on the hill/ but my heart is a-tellin’ me/ i love ya still/ i come back to the town from the flaming moon/ i see you in the streets, i begin to swoon/ i love to see you dress before the mirror/ won’t you let me in your room one time ’fore I finally disappear? everybody’s wearing a disguise/ to hide what they’ve got left behind their eyes/ but me, i can’t cover what I am/ wherever the children go, i’ll follow them/ i march in the parade of liberty/ but as long as i love you i’m not free/ how long must i suffer such abuse/ won’t you let me see you smile one time before I turn you loose?/ i’ve given up the game, i’ve got to leave/ the pot of gold is only make-believe/ the treasure can’t be found by men who search/ whose gods are dead and whose queens are in the church/ we sat in an empty theater and we kissed I asked ya please to cross me off-a your list/ my head tells me it’s time to make a change/ but my heart is telling me I love ya but you’re strange/ one more time at midnight, near the wall/ take off your heavy makeup and your shawl/ won’t you descend from the throne, from where you sit?/ let me feel your love one more time before I abandon it ...

Aucun commentaire:


" invraisemblable ou pas, crois-moi, c'est la vérité -et il n'y en a pas deux ..."