vendredi 7 juin 2013

fifty years before: dylan 1963


well it ain't no use to sit and wonder why, babe/even if you don't know by now/an' it ain't no use to sit and wonder why, babe/it don't matter anyhow/ babe/when your rooster crows at the break of dawn/look out your window and I'll be gone/you're the reason I'm trav'lin' on/but don't think twice, it's all right/an' it ain't no use in turnin' on your light, babe/that light i never knowed/an' it ain't no use in turnin' on your light, babe/i'm on the dark side of the road/still wish there was somethin' you would do or say/to try and make me change my mind and stay/we never did too much talkin' anyway/so don't think twice, it's all right/it ain't no use in callin' out my name, gal/like you never did before/it ain't no use in callin' out my name, gal/i can't hear you anymore/i'm a-thinkin' and a-wond'rin' all the way down the road/i once loved a woman, a child i'm told/i give her my heart but she wanted my soul/but don't think twice, it's all right/i'm walkin' down that long, lonesome road, babe/where I'm bound, i can't tell/but goodbye's too good a word, gal/so i'll just say fare thee well/ iain't sayin' you treated me unkind/you could have done better but i don't mind/you just kinda wasted my precious time/but don't think twice, it's all right

Aucun commentaire:


" invraisemblable ou pas, crois-moi, c'est la vérité -et il n'y en a pas deux ..."